Friday, November 25, 2005

Thinking in Blog

Hmmmm...

Oh hi! Don't mind me, I was just thinking out loud about what to write in this thing.

Well, anyway...welcome to my blog.

It was actually my husband's suggestion that I start one. He seems to think I have a lot to say (this could be taken in a number of ways) and that a blog would be a good venue for expressing myself. I do have a lot to say but is it anything worth recording for posterity? Anything that anyone else would care to read? I guess we'll see.

3 Comments:

  • I have alot to say. And my husband never reads my blog. I think he is glad he doesn't have to hear it.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 12/08/2005 03:05:00 PM  

  • Other than my husband, nobody even knows I have a blog. This works out well because if I ever want to vent or say mean things about people, they'll never know *evil laugh* But seriously, if people that actually knew me were reading this thing and I was aware of it, I'd never post anything.

    ~Wizzy

    By Blogger IzzyMom, at 12/09/2005 12:26:00 PM  

  • Just wondered over here. Hope you don't mind me commenting. If I can quiz, why don't you take up designing again?

    Nice blog by the way.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/26/2005 02:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home