Saturday, March 11, 2006

Here from Citymama?

Hi there! Are you here from Citymama's Friday Link Love? Then you should probably scroll down at least a couple posts.

I didn't know CityMama was going to give me a shout-out and send all her legions of cool readers my way. If I had, do you think I would have posted a MEME???? I do those when I find myself having erectile dysfunction of the blog and just can't get it up — or when I'm really busy.

The comments from said meme are very interesting and I have enjoyed them immensely but I also know that memes may make some of you groan with disappointment. One look and you're outta here, looking for something with a better anti-suckage factor. I don't blame you. Really, I don't. But if you were so inclined to dig around a bit, you might be pleasantly surprised.

C'mon, you don't think CityMama would send you someplace lame, do you? Hell no!!!

3 Comments:

  • heh, I actually thought, phew, I'm glad I had a halfway decent post up today when she linked me! But eh...so what. Anyone who doesn't scroll through a few posts to see what the "link love" is all about is too ADD for our kind of blogaliciousness anyway. So there!

    By Blogger Mom101, at 3/11/2006 04:30:00 PM  

  • Memes are always fun and you also came up with a good one. I came here through citymama and I will be back.

    By Blogger Marcie, at 3/11/2006 10:07:00 PM  

  • Yeah! What they said!!!

    *pumping fist in air mightily*

    By Blogger IzzyMom, at 3/12/2006 02:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home