Friday, March 03, 2006

Proof that Blogging Doesn't Suck

If you want to read something really beautiful go here. Reluctant Housewife found it and shared it.

This was my comment. I'm posting it here for myself, because I want to remember how I felt when I read her post:

"You have really struck a nerve with this piece. I can very much relate. Every day I vaccillate between irritation and awe. I always feel the inner struggle between being a good mom and thinking only of myself. But the kids always win. I adore them and hold tight to every moment, knowing they won't always be mine."

6 Comments:

  • Wow, that was amazing. Totally captures the reason why we have to live in and appreciate every moment with kids. Thanks for sharing!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/04/2006 05:17:00 PM  

  • Nancy: I agree. It was one of those posts that clarifies so much in a few lines. Thanks for stopping by. Saturdays are sooo slow around here :-)

    By Blogger IzzyMom, at 3/04/2006 05:25:00 PM  

  • Izzy,

    I wanted to stop by and say thank you for your kind comments. I'm glad to know that something I said made an impression on someone. You CHBM's are an incredibly smart, savvy and cool bunch of gals and I'm honored that you found my blog worth reading.

    I hope to get to know you and all the CHBM's better in the future.

    BA

    By Blogger Blog Antagonist, at 3/04/2006 06:58:00 PM  

  • Hey BA!

    We all loved your post. I read some of your other ones and clearly you have a gift!

    I'm one of those horrible blog cussers...lol. Hope you won't hold it against me too much :-P

    By Blogger IzzyMom, at 3/04/2006 07:51:00 PM  

  • Thanks for posting that link...that was beautiful and your comment was awesome!
    chelle

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/04/2006 09:29:00 PM  

  • Eventhough I am a Dad, thanks for sharing. It's hard for guys to think like that, but every once in a while we show our feelings in different ways. Sometimes a grunt can mean "I Love You" or "You look beautiful" or "You make me want to be a better man (Jack Nicholson)."

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/06/2006 01:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home