Sunday, December 11, 2005

"My Scene"

Someone gave my daughter a "My Scene" doll for her birthday. They're kind of like the Barbie version of Bratz dolls, which I detest. I'm just not interested in those weird giant-eyed dolls as toys for my five yr old daughter. Maybe when she's thirty. Or when George Bush learns to pronounce "nuclear."

Seriously...I don't know if I'm just twisted or what but I'm telling you, this doll looks like a hooker or possibly a drag queen. So naturally, my daughter finds her far more interesting than any of her eight million Barbies. Her platform stripper shoes are also of keen interest. I don't know... I'm fairly open-minded but I think "Madison" just might have to have a garbage disposal accident or something.

And forget all that unsexy diaper business... Apparently Baby Bratz Dolls now come with their very own THONG. Phew! I was wondering where I was going to get a baby doll's thong. Thank God someone is thinking of us parents.

2 Comments:

  • hilarious. My husband calls Bratz dolls and all the like "hooker barbie" He said his kids will never have those. I totally see your point. I don't mind the my scene barbie as much, but I hate the Bratz dolls.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 12/13/2005 09:45:00 AM  

  • happy to hear I'm not the only one.
    BTW - nice blog!

    By Blogger Creative-Type Dad, at 2/13/2006 12:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home