Monday, December 19, 2005

Palace O' Bodily Fluids: The Saga Continues

When I referred to my home as the Palace O' Bodily Fluids (and Other Icky Things), I'm sure most of my guests here thought I was kidding or taking a bit of artistic license. In an ideal world, my friends, in an ideal world...

In the past 48 hours, I have endured an exploding and continuously oozing abcess, compliments of my geriatric cat, numerous leaky diapers and three episodes of projectile vomit courtesy of my 6 month old son, occurring on my sofa, in my bed (ewwwww) and on my way-expensive but dearly-treasured astronaut foam pillow (that I will not refer to by it's brand name because I think they are extortionists).

Wanna sleep over?

2 Comments:

  • see now, I would have them all confined to a tile floored room with baby gates. Or why not make them sleep in the bathroom, in the tub. Just close the shower curtain and voila- instant containment.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 12/20/2005 01:39:00 PM  

  • I'm with ya and that was partly the plan, for the cat anyway. The housecall vet foiled it when she smelled the bleach I had used to clean the bathroom earlier and said the fumes were dangerous for the cat so, sadly, we had to keep her on the back porch until her abcess finished draining (2 days) and she HATES to be outside (weird cat) I considered putting the baby out there, too, but my husband talked me out of it. (Pssst...to anyone who doesn't know my humor — that was a joke. No need to call DCF. We only put him on the porch when it's warm.)

    By Blogger IzzyMom, at 12/21/2005 12:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home