Monday, February 27, 2006

Insert Real Post Here

Yes. I know you guys are all tired of looking at the Pimping My Store post below this one. But I don't have time right now to compose a post that would be worthy of you. Why? because I'm too busy visiting all YOUR blogs. Keeping up with my ever-expanding blogroll is hard enough. Throw in the blogs I have bookmarked and I basically have a full fucking time job going here. Except nobody's paying me, which I guess is fair. People typically only pay other people to do things they DON'T enjoy which is a very cruel irony, IMO. Okay, must scamper off to read more blogs before settling down to do the work that does, in fact, pay me.

Oh, also...don't forget about the Grey's Anatomy thing on Oprah tomorrow. While I'm here, I gotta, say, that while I love me some GA, I 've been a bit disappointed with the last few epsiodes. They're just not grabbing me like they were. I'm not "feeling" the characters, if you know what I mean. The first season was SO good, I know it's hard to top but couldn't they just sort of...maintain? All you writerly people and TV people out there probably have some thoughts on this. Feel free to enlighten me. Also, George's hair...WHAT IS THE FUCKING DEAL WITH IT?????? I want to jump through the TV with my wire dog brush and comb out that damned nasty, messy, fucking hair of his. YICK!!!

Sorry...I got a little carried away there ;-p

10 Comments:

  • I hear you on the blog thing. I set up bloglines and it's craziness. I have to write reminders to myself for the LONG posts that I don't have to time to sit and read until late at night!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/27/2006 10:46:00 PM  

  • Am I the only one who thinks Meredith is the most annoying, whiny, pitiful character ever? I am? Ahem. Don't mind me...continue on.

    By Blogger Mel, at 2/28/2006 02:01:00 AM  

  • Oh jeez, I'm with ya sister! Not on the GA thing, I don't watch it, but on all the blogs I want to read! It's like I hope I don't forget anyone. I gotta link to more people ... and then I can't remember if I've read a certain person that day and blah blah blah. :)

    By Blogger MrsFortune, at 2/28/2006 08:20:00 AM  

  • My problem with catching up on my blogroll is that I'm so excited to read the blogs that I try to do it all first thing in the morning, when I really should spread it out through the day.

    By Blogger Arabella, at 2/28/2006 09:16:00 AM  

  • I've been totally loving GA lately, although I see your point about this season not being quite as great as last season. I just think that's because nothing is as good as when it's brand new. And George's hair, OMG yes. Something might be happening soon with that, becuase when he was on Regis & Kelly recently, he wore a hat. Maybe they were trying not to give something away. Becuase I doubt that he would be able to tell a "bad hair day" from any other day of his life.

    By Blogger Amy, at 2/28/2006 09:21:00 AM  

  • Can we change the topic to your new picture?

    You're looking H-O-T mama!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/28/2006 09:47:00 AM  

  • LOL! Bloglines saves me!!! I was checking every blog individually and that took forever!
    It is like a job, but I enjoy it!!
    I am still loving GA...But they do need to spice it up a lil more!
    chelle

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/28/2006 12:58:00 PM  

  • I haven't seen GA (*sheepish grin*), but I always remind myself to check it out one of these days.

    And I simply have to say that I LOVE that picture of you in your profile! You remind me a little of Julianne Moore. And some other famous actress too, but I can't remember her name.

    By Blogger Jess Riley, at 2/28/2006 02:17:00 PM  

  • Kristin: I set up Bloglines and then only put like half of them in there...lol

    Mel: She bugs me a little. I like Christina the best. Her character is great!

    MrsFortune: lololol...I do the same thing, can't remember who I read and who I didn't.

    Arabella: that's part of my new strategy...to spead it out. GMTA!

    Mrs Davis: I noticed on the previews that for thenext episode, it actually looked different but it was so quick I could'nt tell much. I bet they turn him into this hot sex machine with the new doctor lady.

    Reluctant Housewife (RL): Thank you! I LOVE that subject change!!! Tell me again :-) But to be fair, that photo is at least 18 months old. I think it was right before I got preggo again.

    Chelle: Another Bloglines enthusiast! I might have to look into it again.

    Jess: Jess!!! Get with it sister! Actually, if they have it on DVD, watch last season first. And thanks for the compliment. Julianne M. is quite the middle-aged hottie!

    By Blogger IzzyMom, at 3/01/2006 01:57:00 AM  

  • I have the same problem with blog reading-if I don't do it every day,then something major happens to someone and I feel like an idiot leaving a comment on a post they wrote days earlier. I just do the best I can, you know?

    By Blogger Table4Five, at 3/01/2006 02:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home