Thursday, January 12, 2006

Happy HNT from my Leg!

Good morning, everyone! Before you even consider looking at the photo before you (is it my leg OR my arm?), De-Lurk!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Now...as promised, I am participating in HNT and dedicating it to those who, in keeping with National De-Lurking Week, have posted comments since Monday, with a special nod to Janky. For those of you who have STILL not de-lurked, and there are many, the time is now! Just do it!

Here's a quiz... what is the significance of the photo I posted for HNT? If you read "100 Things About Me", found to your right, you might know the answer.

As an aside, I expect at least a few congrats on the good news I posted below. I'm pretty damn happy about it. Have a GREAT day!

7 Comments:

  • Okay, so I read 100 things yesterday, and I still don't get it. And I know that HNT is Half Nekkid THursday, but I can't participate because I can't understand what it is FOR. What am I supposed to be doing half nekkid? Please clue me in!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 1/12/2006 02:25:00 PM  

  • Its a leg, right? Thanks for HNT!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/12/2006 07:55:00 PM  

  • Welcome to HNT! Hope you'll continue with this. We'd like to see more of you. So to speak.

    I've got you listed on the Nekkid roll. Be sure to stop by and check out the rest of the half-nekkid!

    By Blogger Osbasso, at 1/13/2006 12:57:00 AM  

  • Haven't had time to check out the 100 things. This is my first visit but allow me to welcome you to the deep end of the pool. I guess a forearm between the wrist and elbow. HHNT
    TG

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/13/2006 01:07:00 AM  

  • The significance of it is that in my '100 Things' I mention that I love baths and take them all the time.

    Thanks Dazed, Obasso, Brave1 and TG for checking it out :-)

    By Blogger IzzyMom, at 1/13/2006 01:59:00 AM  

  • Damn. Obasso added you. He didn't add me. I am so jealous. You are so popular. I am so jealous.

    But at least I am half nekkid.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 1/13/2006 02:36:00 PM  

  • He said he can't get to everyone right away because there are so many. But hey, at least your half nekkid and isn't that what really matters in life?

    By Blogger IzzyMom, at 1/13/2006 05:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home