Wednesday, January 25, 2006

List of Fours Meme

Tagged by Dazed

Four Jobs I've Had in My Life:
1. Bakery clerk (high school)
2. Teacher of developmentally-disabled persons
3. Graphic/ Web Designer
4. Macintosh Tech Support/Corporate Trainer

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:
1. Blow
2. You've Got Mail
3. Sixteen Candles
4. School 0f Rock

Four TV Shows I Love to Watch:
1. Nip/Tuck
2. Desperate Housewives
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. Felicity re-runs on WE/ Sex in the City re-runs on TNT

Places I Have Been on Vacation:
1. Bahamas
2. Florida Keys
3. Seattle
4. NYC

Four Websites I Visit Daily:
1. Suburban Bliss
2. The Sarcastic Journalist
3. Dooce
4. and everything in my blogroll

Favorite Foods:
1. Pizza
2. Chocolate
3. Breakfast food
4. Salads

Four Places I would rather be:
1. In Bed sleeping
2. In the bathtub, reading
3. In the bathtub, reading
4. In the bathtub, reading

Four People I Am Tagging With This Meme:
1. Everyone says they don't like memes so I'm laming out and tagging nobody.
2. But please feel free to tag yourself and tell people I did it!
3. Please eat shit and die now.
4. Ha ha! Gotcha, didn't I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home