Thursday, January 19, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

I did this kind of late on Thursday so I don't expect any participation but my exhibitionistic, narcissistic, "look at me!" side wants everyone to know this information. It's IMPORTANT.

Regarding my list...some are current faves, some are old or long-time faves. All are tasty nuggets of TV goodness, which in my opinion, are in short supply these days. Does the world really need 37 different crime scene investigation shows or 3 different flavors of the terribly formulaic "Law & Order"? The long answer is no.


Top Thirteen TV Shows of Izzy

1. Thirtysomething
2. My So-Called Life
3. Felicity
4. Freaks n Geeks
5. St. Elsewhere
6. Scrubs
7. Night Flight
8. Brady Bunch
9. Facts of Life
10. Nip/Tuck
11. Grey's Anatomy
12. Sex in the City
13. Third Watch

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

4 Comments:

  • I don't usually do memes, but since this one is TV-related, I'll take part!

    By Blogger DeAnn, at 1/20/2006 12:21:00 AM  

  • hm...i'm thinking i will try this. (like deann i'm not the biggest meme fan).

    :)

    By Blogger The Persian, at 1/20/2006 12:24:00 PM  

  • I am totally addicted to Grey's Anatomy. I watched it once because nothing else was on... and boom. Hooked.
    Don't know how it happened... but it did.
    Oh... and Scrubs!
    And. Sex in the City! (have the seasons on DVD!)

    By Blogger Kelly, at 1/21/2006 05:53:00 PM  

  • Yeah I love GA, too. Esp. PD! I think Scrubs might be available on DVD now. I've been watching SITC on TNT. Too many acronyms? LOL

    By Blogger IzzyMom, at 1/22/2006 02:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home