Friday, January 20, 2006

Todays award...

for the stupidest parents on the planet goes to Anette and Landon Pharris. These are the dipshits that hired a stripper for their 16 yr old son's birthday and got arrested for it after taking the pictures of their monumental error in judgement to a local Walgreens to get them developed. You can read all about it here. Below is a photo of the stripper (left) and the birthday girl boy, Landon Pharris, Jr.

Image hosting by Photobucket

I know this is old news but these morons were just on Oprah* today and I was astounded that people this dumb are allowed to live outside group homes, let alone procreate.

*Yes, I sometimes watch Oprah. Shut up. She does not suck. Wait...let me clarify that Oprah doesn't suck unless she's kissing celebrity ass. I hate when she does that and she does it a lot lately which is why I only sometimes watch it. I also have to make sure that my 5 yr old is off doing something else since the topics, like the one referenced above, are totally not kid-friendly.

5 Comments:

  • That is the most ridiculous thing.

    And I had never heard about it, so it is not old news to me.

    By Blogger DeAnn, at 1/20/2006 11:35:00 PM  

  • I agree. Wholeheartedly - about the kid and Oprah. Thanks for the visit and the roll...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/21/2006 12:39:00 AM  

  • Could they have GOTTEN a more ugly stripper? Agh! Gross. That makes me want to shower and use listerine.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 1/21/2006 12:42:00 PM  

  • Okay...
    You cracked me up with this one:
    "...I was astounded that people this dumb are allowed to live outside group homes, let alone procreate."

    Seriously. Funniest thing I have read ALL day!

    By Blogger Kelly, at 1/21/2006 05:43:00 PM  

  • Dazed: I was thinking the EXACT thing about the stipper. I always ssay something skeezy like that makes me want to bathe in Lysol. Eww.

    Funny, funny. (w)izzy.
    Although I do think Oprah does suck.

    By Blogger Mel, at 1/21/2006 07:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home