Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Shut UP already!

Did you ever have one of those days where you wished your mouth had an OFF switch?

Maybe because you found yourself blathering on and on uncontrollably to the grandmother of your daughter's friends?

She's a pretty cool grandma. You can tell she used to be an arty, liberal hipster type but still...did I HAVE to do that to her?

I was like a meth monster with a bad case of oral diarrhea — blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. I tried to stop it. I really did.

Poor woman...

I really need to get off this fucking computer and start talking to real people again.

3 Comments:

  • I have that problem from time to time...and, no, I haven't found my off switch either.

    By Blogger Bored Housewife, at 1/18/2006 03:59:00 PM  

  • I've never wished I had an off switch, but I think many other people wish that about me. Heh.

    By Blogger DeAnn, at 1/18/2006 06:30:00 PM  

  • Oh Yeah I can relate to that! Just shut up Ilene! Anyway stumbled across your site and adding to to my list. Come visit me sometime - www.imagypsy.blogspot.com

    By Blogger Ilene, at 1/18/2006 11:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home