Saturday, January 28, 2006

Check it out...

As you can see in the sidebar, I've jumped on the "Rent My Blog" bandwagon. I don't want to be the only one without a renter OR a silly little purse-sized dog.

My new renter for the week is Callista from Inconceivable. I got several bids but I selected her blog because I thought she was a good fit for Moonshine.

I read a good bit of her blog and was quite taken with it. I laughed. I cried. I'm not exaggerating. (Read "Jackson's Story")

As it happens, Callista is also a damn fine designer of blogs. If yours needs a makeover, go check her out. There's a link to her design website, Lilac Pixels. Go see her and leave a comment. Go on...git!

3 Comments:

  • I actually already visited, but I'll click again just cuz you rock and left me 12,000 comments. Thanks for the nomination too!!!!
    How'd the Indian food turn out? I love it myself, but the closest we can get it would be Birmingham, AL... A bit far to drive (2.5 hours) for a little Chana MASALA...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/28/2006 06:04:00 PM  

  • Ahhh...the Indian. We got chicken tikka masala, channa masala, palak paneer and though I ordered pakoras, we got samosas. It was excellent! We had it again for lunch today and even my daughter was eating it. How many 5 yr olds do you know that want to eat Indian spinach and rice?

    By Blogger IzzyMom, at 1/29/2006 02:53:00 AM  

  • I LOOOVEE Samosas YUUMMOOOO

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/29/2006 11:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home