Thursday, January 26, 2006

Finally (and a cheap substitute for HNT)

As you can see, I finally added a picture to my profile. This is a huge step for me. I'm not entirely comfortable with it being so visible. Depending on my anxiety level, it might disappear or turn up in some less "HEY LOOK AT ME" spot on my blog. I'm not a privacy nut, per se, but I've been online a long time and I've learned a few things about revealing information to the world. One day, maybe I'll tell you all a story about it. Until then... oxoxoxo

PS...My hot (har har) new photo will have to substitute for HNT. Imagine it's just a picture of my neck or ear or something. I've been working my ass off! No time for camera hijinx & shenanigans this week...

4 Comments:

  • It's a great pic! Try this email:

    kd12strings@yahoo.com

    I'm not sure I'll be much help. I am just learning and I can do the bare minimum on typepad... BUT, I'll try.

    Wild Oats is a great store. You are lucky! The co-op we use delivers all over the SE - I'm feeling as though you are there hence the Hurricane Alley - but I'm not sure.... You can always check it out anyway. www.ozarkcoop.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/26/2006 08:24:00 AM  

  • Izzy! You are TOTALLY Hot! Holy Cow! You should really really be glad you put up that picture! I was so surprised when I saw it, I pictured you in sweatpants with no bra, from the way you talk. You are a great looking chick! So proud of you for posting your pic!

    :) LOL

    By Blogger Unknown, at 1/26/2006 02:18:00 PM  

  • You shouldn't be scared to do it. You're lovely.

    And also, I cannot wait until you decide to tell your stories!!

    By Blogger DeAnn, at 1/27/2006 01:32:00 AM  

  • Thank you all for the kind and fabulously ego-boosting compliments :-) To be fair, you should add about 10 lbs to that photo to imagine what I currently look like (remebering of course, that I am 5'9) I was in my first trimester in that photo.

    By Blogger IzzyMom, at 1/27/2006 10:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home