Friday, February 03, 2006

Who Wants a Jimmy Ha Ha?


DSCF0015.JPG
Originally uploaded by izzywigs.
This is just one of the 8 or so pictures of the Prince that can be seen in my flickr box to the right. Yep. In case you haven't heard or seen the banner behind that plane up in the sky, I got flickr. Ya'll are in trouble now!

Is he not adorable? I told you...

This is the part where you say "Why yes, he is an absolutely stunning specimen of babyness"

Okay...enough baby talk. W

We rented a couple this weekend. One called "Last Days" was so EXCRUCIATINGLY BORING. I couldn't watch past the first 20 minutes. It's supposed to be inspired by Kurt Cobain's last days before he offed himself. It made me want to off Gus Van Sant for making this piece of shit. What happend to the Van Sant from "My Own Private Idaho"? Take my word for it and get a chick flick instead. Get anything besides "Last Days".

We also rented "Me and You and Everyone We Know" which is a quirky little indie film that won a shitload of awards at Sundance etc. It was worth the $4. And I learned a new word for a blow job — "Jimmy Ha Ha" which made me go hahahaha a lot. I give it a thumbs up just for that. But if you like fast-paced action-packed movies, you might want to skip it.

While I've got ya here, you gotta check out this blog called my house is cuter than yours. This girl is so cool. She's all retro and crafty and into all kinds of nifty vintage things. I love people like this. I go there just to admire from afar.

Okay. Enough rambling for one night. *yawn*

1 Comments:

  • She is really cute and vintagey... Also, we were also discussing Angelina - love that she is a humanitarian, hate and are scared of everything else and well, way more annoyed with Brad.

    Saw GW -- good movie.

    Okay - gotta go oversee the Muppets watching...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/03/2006 08:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home