Friday, February 10, 2006

Money for Blogging & Your Chicks for Free

Just when I thought I'd had enough with blogging; that it was taking up too much time and not giving me much return on my investment, I read that someone (who is not Dooce) is getting $25k per month for a three month sole sponsorship of their blog. That's right, peeps. Seventy. Five. Grand. Bearing in mind, of course, that the blog in question is of a more technical nature than this fine specimen right here, that's still an assload of dead presidents for a blog. And naturally, if Sony thinks that the blog in question is worth sponsoring, you can bet a bunch of wannabes will follow and probably up the ante.

As you may have guessed, this is just the kind of news that gives an indy mommy blogger hope and in turn, I'd like to invite all those big multi-national conglomerates that I love to hate to RENT THIS BLOG CHEAP! Yep...for a mere $100 per month, you can plaster your carefully designed and focus-grouped logo ALL OVER THIS BIZATCH!

Actually, you need not even be corporate. I'm just as happy to pimp my blog to a mom & pop operation. Yeah! Really!

So who's gonna be first?????

3 Comments:

  • I want my MTV.

    Now that song will be in my head all day. Thanks.

    If I could be paid to blog, that would kick ass. But I don't want anyone telling me what I can and can't blog.

    Damn that Dooce. I am so jealous of her.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2/10/2006 01:55:00 PM  

  • okay - it's on the there (the button)...

    And cripey, I wish I could get paid. How sweet would that be? Sign me up!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/10/2006 02:10:00 PM  

  • I love your blog! I don't even have one to pimp.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/11/2006 11:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home